Channel 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Two pugs save the day after an early morning fire in Fort Edward

FORT EDWARD -- Two little pugs saved the day at 408 Lower Main Street in Fort Edward, after alerting their owners about an early morning fire.

When crews arrived just before three Monday morning, they saw flames about forty feet in the air. They quickly managed to put out the fire before it spread. The heat caused exterior damage to three other buildings, including the home.

The home is owned by the parents of the family that was temporarily staying there. The family did not want their personal information public. They did however tell CBS6 they were in the process of buying a new home. All of their personal belongings were inside the garage that is now a total loss.

Investigators do not believe this fire is suspicious, but they are still looking into the cause.
 
Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!