CBS6 - Search Results
Restaurant that went up in flames was going through foreclosure
WYNANTSKILL -- A popular restaurant destroyed by fire last week was going through the process of foreclosure.
According to court documents obtained by CBS6, a Pennsylvania-based mortgage company filed a foreclosure notice against Villa Valenti Restaurant and its owners. The documents, which were filed on December 10, show that the restaurant owed thousands of dollars in late charges and fees.
According to the Times Union, the investigation into what sparked the 3-alarm fire is ongoing. Authorities asked for anyone with information to contact police.
Shortly following the fire that destroyed the West Sand Lake Road restaurant, owner Ralph Valenti told CBS6 that he plans to come back bigger and better.