WRGB Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire guts Waterford McDonald's

WATERFORD - An overnight fire gutted a local McDonald's.

Fire broke out in the early morning hours Saturday at the McDonald's at 42 Saratoga Avenue.

The building was a total loss; officials say that there were no injuries.

The owner also runs four other McDonald's and tells CBS6 that he is working on getting jobs for staff at other restaurants.

Officials are investigating.