Channel 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Smoke alarms save couple in Queensbury fire

QUEENSBURY -- Smoke alarms are being credited with saving lives after a fire broke out at 18 Kitchell Drive on Sunday morning.
Investigators said the fire started in the garage and spread into the attached two-story home, which is considered a total loss.  The two people inside the home made it out safely after being awakened by the smoke detectors.
It took crews more than five hours to knock down the fire and nobody was hurt.
 
Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!