Channel 6 News - Search Results
CDTA Route Changes
ALBANY - CDTA has announced that the following service changes will go into effect on Sunday, May 26.
Route's #129 (Albany-Latham) and #182 (Troy-Cohoes-Latham) will be merged into one route serving Troy, Green Island, Cohoes, Latham, Loudonville, and Albany. New Route #182 will provide a direct connection between Latham Farms and the areas listed above. Benefits for customers include later night service and new Sunday service on segments currently served by Route #129.
Routes affected are as follows:
· Route #182 (Troy-Albany via Cohoes/Latham)
· Route #129 (Albany-Latham)
· Route #190 (Fuller-Wolf Road)
· Route #370 (Troy-Schenectady)
· Route #7 (Glenmont)
· Route #530 (Rotterdam Square Mall Express)
· Route #155 (Suburban Circulator)
· Route #214 (Rensselaer-Third Street-Amtrak)
· Route #875 (Saratoga Visitors Trolley)
A majority of the changes are minor to make the schedule more reliable. Some changes are a result of customer input and evaluation of the November 2012 Albany route restructuring.