Teen charged in 5-year-old cousin's murder

Teen charged in 5-year-old cousin's murder

WRGB and Medical Staffing Network would like to honor these nurses with your help and the story you share. Each month we will highlight the caregiver and will give them a “Night On The Town” with dinner at Carmine’s Italian Restaurant in Albany, thanks to you!!

Winners also receive a $100 gift certificate to B. Lodges, 75 North Pearl St. Albany for New, Quality Scrubs!

WRGB and Medical Staffing Network - Nurse of the Month for September is Maureen Campbell from Saratoga Hospital in Saratoga!

Michael Campbell from Schenectady nominated Maureen with the story below...

My mother has always worked crazy overtime hours and multiple jobs to help put myself, and my three sisters through college. Even with all of the hard work, you can still see the joy that comes to her when she makes a difference in a patient's life. She is a naturally caring person, who will do anything for anyone, and never ask for anything in return. I have heard countless stories of the patients lives that she has helped over the years. Being able to help a patient is enough of a reward for my mother, but I would love to see her recognized for not only being an amazing mother, but the great nurse that she is.

Nominate an individual to be the Nurse of the Month below and let’s give them the appreciation they so deserve.

Advertise with us!

Nurse of the Month

Nominate an individual to be the Nurse of the Month below and lets give them the appreciation they so deserve.

Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!

Lottery

Get the latest winning lottery numbers from New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts!

New York Lottery  Vermont Lottery 
 Connecticut Lottery  New Jersey Lottery
Pennsylvania Lottery Massachusetts Lottery