- Consider This: Divorce Hotel
- Consider This: Bullying and getting help
- Consider This: Thermography
- Consider This: Conkerr Cancer
- Consider This: Good Karma workout
- Consider This: Let me take a Selfie
- Consider This: Are you wearing the wrong bra?
- Consider This: Selfies spark spike in surgeries
- Consider This: Women's heart health
- Consider This: Aging tattoos
- Consider This: Valentine's roses
Consider This: Good Karma workout
Updated: Wednesday, July 9 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
ALBANY -- If you're one of those people who say, "I'd do it if I didn't have to go to a stuffy gym and do the same old boring workout every day,"well, consider this!
Good karma follows Jessica Lubin wherever she goes. And you know what they say about karma--what goes around comes around. She teaches an outdoor aerial strength fusion class at Waterson Park in Albany. It's a total body workout that uses straps suspended from a wooden frame. You're using your whole body weight because your muscles respond to the amount of resistance.
The owner of the Good Karma Studio has found a way to add vitamin D and an element of adventure to her workout classes by holding them outside! The class is usually held at sunset--out of the heat of the day. The students range from high school age to in their 70's.
If you're interested in learning more, visit www.thegoodkarmastudio.com.